LEGAL & TRUST ACCOUNTING
Innovative Bookkeeping and Accounting Solutions
Bookit is different.
Our expert, end-to-end business bookkeeping & accounts management service is a given.
Yet we also deliver the invaluable extra layer of support that a true business partner brings.
Why you need Bookit
Dedicated accounts manager
We’re not just an ‘outsourcing option’ or bookkeeping back-up. Bookit provides a genuine business partnership dedicated to helping your organisation flourish in challenging times.
Every client has a dedicated account manager, complete with mobile number and email address. Available as and when you need them – 52 weeks a year - your account manager drills down into your day-to-day needs. Then they create a tailored and seamless accounting solution, which takes care of all the details and frees you up to focus on your core business. The ultimate time-saving package!
Our depth of experience across multiple sectors delivers real peace of mind.
- Registered, insured, fully compliant
- Extensive multi-industry expertise
- More than 110 years of bookkeeping experience
- Comprehensive bookkeeping/accounting functions
Legal accounting specialists
We work extensively within the legal profession. Supported by Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) course completion in Trust Accounting, Bookit provides the expert attention to detail so essential to legal organisations. From law firms to conveyancing & even real estate we can help maintain your business accounts together with your trust account - one solution to give peace of mind & certainty.
We help safeguard your client funds as well as your own accounting security, treating your business with the care and commitment we give our own.
Choose us for:
- Trust account processing & reconciliations
- Creditor and debtor management.
- Account processing and reconciliations.
- Payroll management & superannuation
- End of month reconciliations
- BAS preparation and lodgement.
- EOFY finalisations & liaisons with your accountant to have your returns processed smoothly & quickly.
We’re proud to build long-lasting relationships which transcend the financial ups and downs of business life. Ask us how.